3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Balfour End Terrace at Seton Park, Beatlie Road, Winchburgh, EH52
- Bedroom one has an impressive feature shelf
- French doors in the comfortable lounge/dining room open to the private rear garden
- Large cupboard in the lounge provides a useful storage solution
- Additional storage cupboard can be found in the hall
- Family bathroom with tiles from Porcelanosa
- Spacious downstairs cloakroom with WC offers added convenience
- Private rear garden
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey two year warranty
The layout of this home flows to create space for everyone in the family. Upstairs there are three well-proportioned bedrooms and downstairs you can relax in the lounge/dining room that overlooks the rear garden. Plus, there is helpful storage in the hall, a downstairs WC and contemporary kitchen.
This virtual tour is of a typical Balfour show home and may not be specific to this development. Please contact the sales executive for further information.
- Kitchen - 2.50m x 2.77m, 8'2'' x 9'1''
- Living/Dining Room - 4.66m x 3.99m, 15'3'' x 13'1''
- Master Bedroom - 4.66m x 3.63m, 15'3'' x 11'11''
- Bedroom 2 - 2.68m x 3.32m, 8'10'' x 10'11''
- Bedroom 3 - 1.90m x 3.32m, 6'3'' x 10'11''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63220280.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 123-20459-cba1c9aceb4d4f5caec60cee15717e74_3_20_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.