2 bedroom apartment for saleEdale - Plot 127 at Roman Gate, Theedway, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7
- Open plan living space
- Private entrance to flat
- Help to Buy available
The Edale is a 2 bedroom coach house/apartment located in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire.
With 2 double bedrooms, the Edale offers a versatile layout to suit individuals, couples or young families.
The private entrance hallway leads upstairs to the first floor accommodation, which includes an open plan kitchen/living/dining room, providing ample space for everyday living and socialising. Also located off the landing are a master bedroom, a guest bedroom and a main bathroom, while a single carport can be found downstairs and an allocated parking space.
- Room name 1 - 0.00m x 0.00m, 0'0" x 0'0"
- Room name 2 - 0.00m x 0.00m, 0'0" x 0'0"
- Room name 3 - 0.00m x 0.00m, 0'0" x 0'0"
- Room name 4 - 0.00m x 0.00m, 0'0" x 0'0"
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room - 5.24m x 4.24m (max), 17'2" x 13'11" (max)
- Master Bedroom - 3.70m x 4.24m (max), 12'2" x 13'11" (max)
- Bedroom 2 - 2.10m x 4.24m (max), 6'11" x 13'11" (max)
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63220286.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-12489-127_2_49_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.