4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 23 - The Shelford at Parc Hendrawna, Liskey Hill, Perranporth, TR6
- 4 bedroom detached home
- Spacious kitchen/dining area
- French doors to the rear garden
- Living room to the front of the property
- Separate study
- Dual purpose cloakroom/utility room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Private rear garden
- Double garage and 2 allocated parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
A carefully considered layout and stylish design make The Shelford ideal for family life.
The ground floor is home to the living room and the open plan kitchen/dining area, which features French doors to the rear garden. The dedicated study provides the perfect home for your computer, and the dual purpose cloakroom/utility and under stairs storage cupboard are welcome practical touches.
The four bedrooms and master bathroom can be found on the first floor. The master bedroom has the added luxury of an en suite shower room.
- Kitchen - 4.02m x 3.19m, 13'2" x 10'6"
- Dining Area - 3.98m x 2.81m, 13'1" x 9'3"
- Living Room - 4.69m x 3.84m, 15'5" x 12'7"
- Study - 2.61m x 2.07m, 8'7" x 6'9"
- Master Bedroom - 3.84m x 3.73m , 12'7" x 12'3"
- Bedroom 2 (max.) - 4.19m x 3.04m, 13'9" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 3.40m x 3.06m, 11'2" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 4 (max.) - 3.86m x 2.72m, 12'8" x 8'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63220298.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166-20964-036_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.