4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Thornford - Plot 47 at Woodford Meadows , Byfield Road, Woodford Halse, NN11
- 4 double bedrooms
- En-suite Double Shower Room to Master Bedroom
- Private Rear Garden
- Separate Dining Room. Living Room and Kitchen
- Single Garage Parking
- Help To Buy Available
- Stamp Duty Paid
- Flooring Included
The Thornford is a traditional
double fronted 4 bedroom home with substantial accommodation for growing
families or professional couples in search of extra space.
A stylish fitted kitchen leads through double doors to the
family/dining room, which opens out to the private rear garden. The
lounge also has French doors to the garden, making it great for summer
entertaining. There's also a study, plus a guest cloakroom downstairs.
Upstairs, the landing leads to a well proportioned en suite master
bedroom, three further spacious double bedrooms and a main bathroom.
- Lounge - 4.75m x 3.91m, 15'7" x 12'10"
- Kitchen - 3.33m x 4.79m, 10'11" x 15'9"
- Family - 3.26m x 3.91m, 10'8" x 12'10"
- Study/Dining - 2.66m x 3.07m, 8'9" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.68m x 3.26m, 15'4" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.33m x 4.01m, 10'11" x 13'2"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.36m x 4.72m, 11'0" x 15'6"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.54m x 3.81m, 8'4" x 12'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63220310.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-20760-047_4_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.