3 bedroom terraced house for salePlot 35 - The Woodbury at Bakers Quarter, Toynbee Road - Eastleigh - Hampshire - SO50 9YU
- Separate dining area with double doors to the rear garden
- Living room on the first floor
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second double bedroom
- Single room with feature bay window
- Double garage
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year 'NHBC' Buildmark insurance policy and warranty
With three storeys of space on offer, The Woodbury is ideal for flexible modern living.
On the ground floor the kitchen/breakfast area with feature bay window flows seamlessly through to the dining area - a space enhanced by French doors to the rear garden. The downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard are welcome practical additions.
The first floor living room is the perfect place to relax and the single room on this floor, with its lovely bay window, would be ideal for guests, or as a study.
Of the two double bedrooms on the second floor, the master has its own en suite shower room. The first floor master bathroom server the remaining bedrooms.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area (min.) - 4.68m x 2.71m, 15'4" x 8'11"
- Dining Area - 4.23m x 2.98m, 13'11" x 9'9"
- Living Room - 4.23m x 3.88m, 13'11" x 12'9"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 2.92m x 2.17m, 9'7" x 7'1"
- Master Bedroom (min.) - 4.23m x 3.39m, 13'11" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 2 (max.) - 4.23m x 2.87m, 13'11" x 9'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63220325.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142-20607-035_3_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.