3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePlots 32 - The Hamford at Bakers Quarter, Toynbee Road - Eastleigh - Hampshire - SO50 9YU
- Living room/dining area with feature bay window
- Kitchen/breakfast area
- Downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 further bedrooms
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year 'NHBC' Buildmark insurance policy and warranty
Both stylish and comfortable,The Hamford provides all you need for modern living and more.
Get the day off to a great start in the kitchen/breakfast area and relax or entertain in the open plan living room/dining area. Enjoy the convenience of a downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard.
The three bedrooms are located on the first floor, two of which are doubles. The master bedroom enjoys its own en suite shower room, leaving the master bathroom to serve bedrooms 2 and 3.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area (min. excl. bay) - 3.45m x 2.77m, 11'4" x 9'1"
- Living Room/Dining Area - 6.76m x 4.88m, 22'2" x 16'0"
- Master Bedroom (min.) - 3.86m x 3.26m, 12'8" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.41m x 2.87m, 11'2" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 3.41m x 1.93m, 11'2" x 6'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63220331.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142-20607-032_3_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.