4 bedroom end of terrace house for salePlot 34 - The Ashbury at Bakers Quarter, Toynbee Road - Eastleigh - Hampshire - SO50 9YU
- Kitchen/breakfast area with feature bay window
- Living room/dining area with French doors to the rear garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 3 further bedrooms
- Garage and allocated parking space
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year 'NHBC' Buildmark insurance policy and warranty
With accommodation across three storeys, the Ashbury is a superb 4 bedroom home.
You can enjoy your start to the day in the kitchen/breakfast area with feature bay window, while the living room/dining area with French doors to the garden is perfect for unwinding or entertaining guests. Practical additions come in the form of a downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard.
A double and single bedroom can be found on the first floor, along with the master bathroom. Up again to the second floor which is home to two double bedrooms, the master of which features an en suite shower room. Further storage can also be found on this floor.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area - 4.88m x 2.71m, 16'0" x 8'11"
- Living Room/Dining Area - 4.23m x 3.88m, 13'11" x 12'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.23m x 3.88m, 13'11" x 12'9"
- Bedroom 4 (max.) - 2.92m x 2.17m, 9'7" x 7'1"
- Master Bedroom (min.) - 4.23m x 3.39m, 13'11" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 2 (max.) - 4.23m x 2.87m, 13'11" x 9'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63220334.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142-20607-034_4_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.