3 bedroom detached house for salePlot 68 - The Yewdale at Cann Bridge Meadow, Miller Way Estover Plymouth PL6 8UJ
- 3 bedroom detached home
- Living room with French doors to the rear garden
- Stylish kitchen/dining area
- Guest cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Private rear garden
- Single garage anddriveway
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Help To Buy available
This handsome 3 bedroom home combines traditional design with modern efficiency.
The ground floor entrance hall leads to the attractive kitchen/dining area, which is enhanced by a bay window. The separate living room features French doors to the rear garden, making it easy to enjoy the outside space. Practical touches include a hall storage cupboard and a downstairs cloakroom.
On the first floor, the master bedroom has an en suite shower room, while the other double bedroom and the single are served by the stylish family bathroom.
- Kitchen/Dining Area (min.) - 5.10m x 3.02m, 16'9" x 9'11"
- Living Room - 5.10m x 3.02m, 16'9" x 9'11"
- Master Bedroom - 3.78m x 3.06m, 12'5" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.02m x 2.86m, 9'11" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.02m x 2.15m, 9'11" x 7'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63220346.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166-20975-068_3_50_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.