3 bedroom detached house for salePlot 172 - The Gosford at Parc Celyn, Greenmeadow Way, Cwmbran, NP44 3XA
- Spacious living room, perfect to enjoy day to day living
- Kitchen/dining area, made bright and welcoming by French doors to the rear garden
- Downstairs cloakroom and under stairs cupboard are welcome practical touches
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Further double bedroom and single bedroom
- 3 Allocated parking spaces
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey 2 year warranty
The 3 bedroom Gosford is ideal for those looking to take their next step up the property ladder.
At the front of the home is the spacious living room, the perfect place to enjoy day to day living. The living room leads through to the kitchen/dining area, a space which is made bright and welcoming by the French doors to the rear garden. A downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard complete the ground floor.
The master bedroom with en suite shower room, and a further double bedroom, are located on the first floor, along with a single bedroom.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 4.79m x 2.89m, 15'8" x 9'5"
- Living Room - 4.27m x 3.52m, 14'0" x 11'6"
- Master Bedroom - 3.00m x 2.84m, 9'11" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.31m x 2.67m, 10'10" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.56m x 2.05m, 11'8" x 6'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63220349.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 197-21007-172_3_23_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.