2 bedroom apartment for saleKirby Heights - plot 1119 at The Bridge, Bob Dunn Way, Dartford, DA1
- Ground floor apartment
- 747 Sq.ft
- Open-plan kitchen/living/dining area
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Useful storage cupboard
- Allocated parking space
- Separate bathroom
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
Kirby Heights offers a sanctuary of modern living through beautifully designed 1 & 2 bedroom apartments.
From private balconies to open-plan kitchen/living/dining areas and hallway storage space to a modern family bathroom, Kirby Heights has been designed with modern life in mind. Offering dual aspect views and some apartments boast a balcony or terrace, Kirby Heights enjoys plenty of natural light - perfect for entertaining and setting the scene for everyday life.
The well-proportioned master bedrooms enjoy an en suite shower room in the 2 bedroom apartments and all apartments boast a contemporary fitted main bathroom.
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Area - 5.14m x 4.81m, 16'10" x 15'9"
- Master Bedroom - 6.28 x 2.59m, 20'7" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.84m x 3.00m, 12'6" x 9'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63258764.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 210-13957-1119_2_50_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.