3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Easedale - plot 1103 at The Bridge, Bob Dunn Way, Dartford, DA1
- Three bedroom semi-detached home
- Living room with French doors
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- En suite master bedroom
- Allocated parking space
- Bathroom with white sanitaryware
- Private garden
- 917 sqft
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
The Easedale is a three bedroom propety which would suit couples or families.
The entrance hallway leads to a kitchen/dining area and a living room with French doors to the garden. Both of these rooms have a double aspect outlook.
Upstairs, the landing leads to the master bedroom with an en suite shower room, a further bedroom that could be used for guests, a main bathroom and a third bedroom that could alternatively be used as an office or nursery.
- Living Room - 5.10m x 3.02m, 16'9" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.78m x 3.08m, 12'5" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.02m x 2.86m, 9'11" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.02m x 2.15m, 9'11" x 7'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63258767.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 210-13957-1103_3_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.