2 bedroom terraced house for salePlot 711 - The Chalford at Kings Copse, Boulmer Avenue Kingsway, Quedgeley, Gloucester, GL2
- Kitchen/living/dining room with French doors opening onto rear garden
- Handy downstairs cloakroom
- Practical storage cupboard
- Carport and allocated parking space
At the heart of the home is a light and airy open plan kitchen/living/dining area which is perfect for entertaining and opens through French doors to the private rear garden. A useful guest cloakroom and a storage closet are also located off the ground floor entrance lobby.
On the first floor, the master bedroom features views over the garden. A second double bedroom which could serve as a guest room and office is also located off the landing, along with a main bathroom.
- Living/dining area - 4.20m x 3.98m, 13'9'' x 13'1''
- Kitchen - 2.80m x 2.08m, 9'2'' x 6'10''
- Cloakroom - ,
- Master Bedroom - 3.98m x 3.62m, 13'1'' x 11'11''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.98m x 2.53m , 13'1" x 8'3"
- Bathroom - x
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63258773.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111-13050-711_2_22_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.