4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Lydford - plot 90 at Westlands, Hurst Lane, Auckley, DN9 3NW
- 4 bedroom detached
- Spacious lounge overlooking the front garden
- Fitted kitchen and dining area with French doors out to the rear garden
- Utility room
- Master bedroom complete with en suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Private rear garden
- Single detached garage
The 4 bedroom Lydford is well suited to those stepping up the property ladder who want the kitchen to be the hub of their home life.
Located off the entrance hallway is a kitchen/dining room that is the focal point of the property and which provides access to the private rear garden through French doors. Also on the ground floor are a lounge, a guest cloakroom and a handy utility room.
The en-suite master bedroom features plenty of space and is located to the rear of the house, off the upstairs landing. A second double bedroom, two further well proportioned children's bedrooms and a main bathroom complete the property.
- Kitchen/Dining room - 5.36m x 3.38m, 17'7'' x 11'1''
- Living Room - 3.27m x 4.49m, 10'9'' x 14'9''
- Master Bedroom - 3.17m x 3.79m, 10'5'' x 12'5''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.17m x 3.36m, 10'5" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.10m x 3.30m , 6'11" x 10'10"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.10m x 2.23m , 6'11" x 7'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63258785.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 201-10653-090_4_47_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.