4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Eynsham at Rose Cottage Farm Phase 3, Strait Lane, Stainton, Middlesbrough, TS8
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast area
- French doors opening to rear garden
- Large living room
- Separate dining room
- Two double bedrooms both with en-suite shower rooms
- Further 2 double bedrooms
- Main family bathroom
- Integral garage
There's a wealth of space for flexible family living provided in the 4 bedroom Eynsham.
Downstairs, a large living room leads through double doors to the dining room. There's also a kitchen/breakfast area that's perfect for relaxed family mealtimes, with French doors to the private rear garden. A handy guest cloakroom and an integral garage complete the ground floor layout.
Four double bedrooms occupy the first floor including two with en-suite shower rooms. A main bathroom and useful storage cupboard can also be found off the landing.
- Kitchen/Breakfast room - 5.11m x 2.98m, 16'9'' x 9'10''
- Living Room - 5.59m x 3.32m, 18'4'' x 10'11''
- Dining Room - 2.98m x 2.96m, 9'10'' x 9'9''
- Master Bedroom - 4.59m x 3.38m, 15'1'' x 11'1''
- Bedroom 2 - 4.16m x 2.79m , 13'8" x 9'2"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.33m x 2.57m , 10'11" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.13m x 2.71m , 10'3" x 8'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63258788.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-11073-84466c312c9c41b189bbd868823643b8_4_51_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.