3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Denford - Plot 174 at Marston Grange, Beaconside, Stafford, ST18 9SZ
- The 3 bedroom Denford is a great home for individuals, couples or growing families
- Lounge/dining room opens through French doors to the rear garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room to the front of the property
- Guest cloakroom and a useful storage closet.
- En suite master bedroom
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Allocated parking
With plenty of flexible living space, the 3 bedroom Denford is a great starter home for individuals, couples or growing families.
A lounge/dining room provides a spacious environment for relaxing and opens through French doors to the private rear garden. Also located on the ground floor are a kitchen/breakfast room, a guest cloakroom and a useful storage closet.
Upstairs, pride of place is awarded to an en suite master bedroom. A second double bedroom, a well proportioned third bedroom, also suitable for use as a nursery or a study, and a main bathroom complete the accommodation.
- Lounge/Dining Area - 4.68m x 3.20m, 15'4" x 10'6"
- Kitchen - 3.43m x 3.04m, 13'3" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 2.94m x 2.43m, 9'8" x 8'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.20m x 2.59m, 10'6" x 8'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.20m x 2.00m, 10'6" x 6'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63258791.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 209-20012-174_3_22_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.