3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Crofton G - Plot 101 at Rainbow Meadows, Bryony Road, Hamilton, Leicester, LE5
- End position home
- Single garage
- Spacious kitchen
- Spacious lounge with dining area
- 2 double bedrooms
- Third bedroom
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Family bathroom
A 3 bedroom home with single garage.
The entrance hallway leads to a light and airy living/ dining room with French doors to the private rear garden. There’s also a contemporary fitted kitchen/ breakfast room, a guest cloakroom and under stairs storage downstairs.
A spacious double bedroom, a further bedroom which could alternatively be used as a study or nursery, and a family bathroom are located off the first floor landing.
A private staircase leads up to the second floor master suite, which features high galleried ceilings, an ensuite shower room and a dressing area.
- Lounge / dining - 4.78m x 3.70m, 15'8" x 12'2"
- Kitchen - 3.43m x 3.03m, 11'3" x 10'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.79m x 3.37m , 15'9" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.90m x 2.56m, 9'6" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 5.15m x 3.66m
, 16'11" x 12'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63258830.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 116-20700-101_3_49_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.