3 bedroom town house for saleThe Alton at Sadlers View, Urlay Nook Road, Eaglescliffe, Stockton on Tees, TS16 0GB
- Spacious lounge with French doors leading to the rear garden
- Symphony fitted kitchen with dining area overlooking the front of the home
- Downstairs WC
- Useful storage cupboard
- Large master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further good sized bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Private garden
- Single garage
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
The Alton is a 3 bedroom townhouse designed to have flexibility to appeal to both the young professional and the growing family.
The front door opens into a hallway from which a door leads you to the open plan kitchen and dining room. There is a guest cloakroom under the stairs. A door leads onto a full width light and airy lounge with French doors to the private rear garden.
On the first floor is a family bathroom, a spacious double bedroom and a further bedroom which could alternatively be used as a study.
Another staircase leads up to the second floor master suite, which features high galleried ceilings, an en suite shower room and a dressing area. A dormer window and roof lights provide this room with plenty of natural light.
- Living Room - 4.23m x 3.49m, 13'11" x 11'6"
- Kitchen/Dining Room - 5.26m x 3.20m, 17'3" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.24m x 3.49m, 13'11" x 11'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.28m x 2.17m, 10'9" x 7'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 6.00m x 3.20m, 19'8" x 10'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63258836.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-20306-0753cafc7b54468bb84828a040511dad_3_23_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.