4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 84 - The Kentdale at Westvale Park, Reigate Road, Horley, Surrey, RH6 0GU
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with utility area
- Separate lounge with French doors to garden
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Family bathroom
- 1 further double bedroom
- 2 single bedrooms
- Garage & 2 parking spaces
The spacious living room is made bright and airy courtesy of the French doors to the rear garden. The Kitchen/dining area is ideal for entertaining or enjoying meals with the family and is complemented by a utility area, which also provides access to the outside space. A downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard take care of the practical sides of life. The first floor is home to four bedrooms and the master bathroom. Two of the bedrooms are doubles, and the master bedroom features an en suite shower room. There is a single garage and two parking spaces.
- Lounge - 6.02m x 3.46m, 19'9'' x 11'4''
- Kitchen/Dining - 6.02m x 3.58m, 19'9'' x 11'9''
- Bedroom 1 - 3.52m x 3.40m, 11'7'' x 11'2''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.64m x 2.99m, 11'11'' x 9'10''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 2.95m,
10'0" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.10m x 2.54m
, 10'2" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63258842.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 285-21228-084_4_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.