4 bedroom detached house for saleThornbury at Silkwood Gate, Dewsbury Road, Wakefield, WF2
- Part Exchange available
- En suite master bed
- Separate utility room
- Ideal family home
- Family dining kitchen
- Spacious lounge
- French doors to rear garden
- Detached garage
- 10yr NHBC warranty
- 2yr warranty on fixtures & fittings
IDEAL FOR ENTERTAINING, the OPEN-PLAN DINING KITCHEN is flooded with NATURAL LIGHT thanks to dual aspect windows and a separate UTILITY ROOM adds extra practical space. A GENEROUSLY SIZED LOUNGE is great for relaxing and opens out onto a delightful PATIO AREA through FRENCH DOORS. FOUR BEDROOMS, including the EN SUITE MASTER BED, are upstairs along with the house bathroom.
- Kitchen - 6.6 x 4.11m (21'7'' x 13'5'')
- Lounge - 6.6 x 3.15m (21'7'' x 10'4'')
- Utility - 2.07 x 1.66m (6'9'' x 5'5'')
- Wc - 1.66 x 1.55m (5'5'' x 5'1'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.85 x 3.01m (12'7'' x 9'10'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.7 x 1.86m (5'6'' x 6'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.72 x 2.66m (15'5'' x 8'8'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 3.54 x 2.76m (11'7'' x 9'0'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.28 x 1.91m (10'8'' x 6'3'')
- Bathroom - 1.86 x 1.84m (6'1'' x 6'0'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63265979.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.