2 bedroom apartment for saleMalmo Tower at Greenland Place, 35 Evelyn Street, Deptford, London SE8 5DG
- Open plan living/dining
- Total area: 760 sq ft/71 sq m
- East facing balcony
- German kitchen with integrated Electrolux appliances
- Underfloor heating throughout
- 80/20 supreme carpet to all bedrooms
- USB points to living area
- Video door entry
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
This apartment offers an EAST FACING BALCONY overlooking the Courtyard, a dual aspect open plan living/dining room and a GERMAN KITCHEN with Electrolux appliances. A Kaldewei eco bath and a white heated towel rail area featured in the bathroom. Further benefits include AMTICO FLOORING to kitchen, living area and hallway. Totalling 760 sq ft/71 sq m. HELP TO BUY available on this apartment.
- Kitchen - 1.76 x 4m (5'9'' x 13'1'')
- Lounge / Dining - 4 x 4.74m (13'1'' x 15'6'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 2.83 x 5.32m (9'3'' x 17'5'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.26 x 3.4m (10'8'' x 11'1'')
- Terrace 1 - 1.41 x 9.51m (4'7'' x 31'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63265991.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.