2 bedroom apartment for saleMalmo Tower at Greenland Place, 35 Evelyn Street, Deptford, London SE8 5DG
- Open plan living/dining
- Total area: 764 sq ft/71 sq m
- South-west facing balcony
- German kitchen with integrated Electrolux appliances
- Underfloor heating throughout
- 80/20 supreme carpet to all bedrooms
- USB points to living area
- Video door entry
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
An apartment offering a SOUTH-WEST FACING BALCONY and an open plan living/dining room with Amtico flooring. The German kitchen comes with fully integrated ELECTROLUX APPLIANCES and under-cabinet strip lighting. The bathroom includes GROHE BRASSWARE and bespoke walnut-effect recessed storage vanity unit. Totalling 764 sq ft/71 sq m.
- Kitchen / Lounge / Dining - 3.22 x 7.8m (10'6'' x 25'6'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.54 x 4.31m (11'7'' x 14'1'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.29 x 2.77m (14'0'' x 9'1'')
- Balcony - 1.36 x 3.42m (4'5'' x 11'2'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63266003.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.