3 bedroom terraced house for saleCAWDOR at Dalmeny Park, Scotstoun Avenue, South Queensferry, Edinburgh city, EH30 9TG
- Just released!
- Three bedrooms
- French doors to garden
- Good sized-lounge
- Downstairs WC
- Family bathroom
- Lobby area
- Located in historic South Queensferry
- Just 10 miles from Edinburgh
- Backdrop of famous Forth Bridges
Downstairs you'll find a spacious lounge to the front of the house, to the back of the house there's an OPEN-PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM with plenty of space to entertain. FRENCH DOORS from this room lead out to the back garden. Upstairs you'll see that there's TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, a single bedroom and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3.62 x 3.64m (11'10'' x 11'11'')
- Lounge - 4.7 x 3.19m (15'5'' x 10'5'')
- Wc - 1.82 x 1.16m (5'11'' x 3'9'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.67 x 3.91m (12'0'' x 12'9'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.36 x 3.07m (11'0'' x 10'0'')
- Bedroom 3 (single) - 3.18 x 1.73m (10'5'' x 5'7'')
- Bathroom - 1.93 x 2.11m (6'3'' x 6'10'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63266042.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_52. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.