Studio apartment for saleDelphini Apartments at Blackfriars Circus, Blackfriars Road, Southwark, London SE1 8EQ
- Open plan living/dining
- Total area: 432.7 sq ft/40.2 sq m
- Fifth floor
- Winter garden
- Contemporary bathrooms with underfloor heating
- 24-hour concierge and roof-top garden
- Local tube stations within a ten-minute walk
- St Pancras within about 45 minutes
- Barratt London's own property management company manages and maintains the development
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
This well-presented ONE-BEDROOM apartment on the FIFTH FLOOR features a spacious open plan living/dining perfect for socialising, a contemporary kitchen, a modern SHOWER ROOM and a WINTER GARDEN accessible from the living area. The apartment also includes a storage area. Totalling 432.7 sq ft/40.2 sq m of living space.
- Kitchen - 1.85 x 3m (6'0'' x 9'10'')
- Family / Dining - 3.12 x 4.4m (10'2'' x 14'5'')
- Bedspace (studio) - 3.06 x 2.92m (10'0'' x 9'6'')
- Shower Room - 2.2 x 1.8m (7'2'' x 5'10'')
- Terrace 1 - 2.67 x 1.53m (8'9'' x 5'0'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63266066.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0_312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.