1 bedroom apartment for saleMarathon House at Wembley Park Gate, Olympic Way, Wembley, Middlesex HA9 0TB
- Open plan living/dining
- Generous storage throughout
- Total area: 552 sq ft/51.25 sq m
- Seventh floor
- Nobila kitchens with soft close hinges and drawers
- Amtico flooring to entrance hall, living and dining area and kitchen
- Conveniently located between rail and Overground stations
- Underfloor heating throughout
- On-site amenities include a concierge and residents' fitness suite
This tasteful one-bedroom apartment on the seventh floor FEATURES A BALCONY and an impressive and SOCIABLE OPEN PLAN living/dining and fully-fitted kitchen - IDEAL FOR ENTERTAINING. GENEROUS STORAGE throughout. Total living space is 552 sq ft/51.25 sq m. UNDERFLOOR HEATING is provided throughout for your comfort.
- Living/dining - 4.15 x 4.38m (13'7" x 14'4")
- Kitchen - 2.05 x 3.16m (6'9" x 10'4")
- Bedroom - 2.77 x 4.57m (9'1" x 15'0")
- Bathroom - 2.04 x 2.3m (6'8" x 7'7")
- Total Area - 51.25 sq m (552sqft)
- Balcony - 5 sq m (54sqft)
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63266069.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1_92. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.