2 bedroom flat for saleHartley Apartments at Harrow Square, 51 College Road, Harrow, HA1
- Open plan living/dining
- Total area: 836 sq ft/77.7 sq m
- South-west facing balcony
- Stainfree Style carpet with underlay to bedrooms
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Downlighters to hallway, kitchen, living area and bathroom
- Superfast broadband (subject to subscription)
- Lifts to all floors
- On-site property management through Barratt Residential Asset Management (BRAM)
- A ten-year NHBC Buildmark Warranty for your new home
This apartment features a SOUTH-WEST FACING BALCONY and fantastic amount of light due to the HIGH LEVEL OF GLAZING. The dual aspect open plan living/dining room and the fitted German kitchen come with engineered flooring and DOWNLIGHTERS. The bathroom offers shower and bath, porcelain floor tiles and GROHE BRASSWARE. There is underfloor heating throughout. Totalling 836 sq ft/77.7 sq m.
- Kitchen / Lounge / Dining - 6.42 x 5.78m (21'0'' x 18'11'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 4.11 x 3.64m (13'5'' x 11'11'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 4.11 x 3.13m (13'5'' x 10'3'')
- Balcony - 2.1 x 3.18m (6'10'' x 10'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63266087.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_28. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.