3 bedroom house for saleThe Willow at Bridle Wood, Telford at Bridle Wood, Frome Way, Telford, TF2
- Ideal three bedroom home for growing families
- Flexible living space over three floors
- Kitchen/dining room to ground floor
- Lounge with french doors to rear garden
- Master bedroom with en-suite on second floor
- Second double bedroom and third bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Additional lobby/study
- Rear garden
- Allocated parking spaces
The Willow is a semi-detached three bedroom three storey home at Bridle Wood, Telford that offers style and space inside and out.
The ground floor features a kitchen/dining room and a lounge with french doors to the rear garden. There is also a useful understairs cupboard and a convenient downstairs w.c.
On the first floor are two bedrooms, one being a double room, a family bathoom and a lobby/study.
The master bedroom with en-suite shower room is on the second floor along with additional storage space.
Outside the property, the Willow benefits from three allocated parking spaces.
Plot 54 The Willow at Bridle Wood
Full price £177,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Move in for Christmas! Includes carpets and turf.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen/Dining - 3523mm x 4073mm / 11'7" x 13'4"
- Lounge - 4464mm x 3552mm / 14'8" x 11'8"
- W.C - 1403mm x 983mm / 4'7" x 3'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 4464mm x 2642mm / 14'8" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 2438mm x 2856mm / 8'0" x 9'4"
- Bathroom - 2438mm x 2014mm / 8'0" x 6'7"
- Lobby - 1913mm x 1750mm / 6'3" x 5'9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4464mm x 5946mm / 14'8" x 19'6"
- En-suite - 2341mm x 1750mm / 7'8" x 5'9"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14088_3_20_100422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.