3 bedroom house for saleThe Ashby at Central Park, Darlington at Central Park, Haughton Road, Darlington, DL1
- Stylish three bedroom home
- Spacious lounge featuring french doors
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- Downstairs cloaks
- Large master bedroom
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
The Ashby is a luxury three bedroom home featuring a contemporary kitchen/dining area, a large lounge with french doors leading out onto the rear garden and a convenient downstairs w.c.
To the first floor you have three ample sized bedrooms and a family bathroom suite.
Plot 178 The Ashby at Central Park
Full price £130995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/DIning - 3506mm x 4150mm or 11'6'' x 13'7''
- Lounge - 4499mm x 3509mm or 14'9'' x 11'6''
- Downstairs cloaks - 1398mm x 990mm or 4'7'' x 3'3''
- Bedroom 1 - 4499mm x 2932mm or 14'9'' x 9'7''
- Bedroom 2 - 2561mm x 2989mm or 8'5'' x 9'10''
- Bedroom 3 - 1825mm x 2039mm or 6'0'' x 6'8''
- Bathroom - 2561mm x 1635mm or 8'5'' x 5'4''
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7954_3_17_101727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.