3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Portland at Longforth Farm , Taunton Road, Wellington, TA21 9HG
- A superior 3 bedroom home with three double bedrooms and en suite to the master
- Integrated kitchen appliances including ceramic electric hob, electric oven
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Ladder style heated towel rail to bathroom
- Fitted wardrobes and dressing room to master bedroom
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Garage and additional parking space
- High specification, energy efficient home saving up to 40% off your energy bills
- Beautiful location in the pretty town of Wellington
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 194: The Portland
Located in the pretty town of Wellington, approximately 7 miles west of Taunton, The Portland boasts an open plan, contemporary layout and lets you make the most of versatile living. The kitchen/dining/family area is an ideal space for entertaining, with double French doors to the south-east facing garden extending the space outside. The separate living room also enjoys a feature bay window, making it a welcoming place to relax and filled with natural light. The ground floor also features practical touches such a separate storage cupboard and downstairs cloakroom.
Two double bedrooms are on the first floor, sharing the main bathroom complete with bath and separate walk in shower. The master bedroom occupies the entire second floor making it the perfect retreat for some much needed privacy and features both a luxurious en suite shower room and separate dressing room with fitted wardrobes. The single garage and additional parking space accommodate multi car households.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy*: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
*Terms and conditions apply, see sales advisors for further details.
Our development in Longforth Farm presents the finest houses for sale in Wellington, Somerset, surrounded by many scenic gardens and countryside, including the award winning area of Wellington Park. Archaeological excavations at Longforth Farm, Wellington, have revealed a Bronze Age landscape and a previously unknown complex of medieval buildings. The site has been excavated to examine and record this exciting find and understand Wellington's hidden heritage. At Longforth Farm, every effort has been made to embrace the requirement for ecological and archaeological mitigation whilst addressing the housing needs of a continually expanding community.
The street scenes at Longforth Farm reflect the greenery surrounding the development, with green spaces found throughout the development to conserve the natural balance of the area. All the homes at Longforth Farm feature open plan living and the high specification, provide not only maximum comfort, but greater freedom of movement.
- Cloaks -
- Family Area - 4.75 x 1.82
(15'7" x 6'0")
- Kitchen Dining Area - 4.75 x 3.08
(15'7" x 10'1")
- Lounge - 4.75 x 3.51
(15'7" x 11'6" plus bay)
- Bathroom -
- Bedroom Three - 4.75 x 3.03
(15'7" x 9'11")
- Bedroom Two - 4.75 x 3.51
(15'7" x 11'6")
- Bedroom One - 3.64 x 3.05
(11'11" x 9'11" to 1500mm height line)
- Dressing Room - 2.16 x 2.60
(7'1" x 8'5" to 1500mm height line, excl robes)
- En suite -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.