3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Cross at Ensleigh, Granville Road, Lansdown, Bath, BA1
- FLOORING INCLUDED and Home Exchange available
- Fully fitted Symphony kitchen with worktops and matching laminate up-stand
- Roca contemporary style white bathroom suite with chrome fittings
- Porcelanosa ceramic tiling to standard tiled areas
- Ladder style white heated towel rail to bathroom and shower room
- Fitted Space Pro wardrobes to master bedroom
- Two year customer care warranty and an insurance backed 10 year warranty
- Garage, additional parking space and east facing garden
- High specification, energy efficient homes saving up to 40% on your energy bills
- Help to Buy available
Sales centre & Showhomes open daily 10am - 5pm
Plot 65: The Cross
Featuring flooring included and with Home Exchange scheme available, The Cross at Ensleigh is a 3 bedroom detached home, perfect for couples or young families. The stunning kitchen/dining room with utility area has beautiful French doors that let the light pour through, while opening the rear wall to the east facing garden. The separate lounge - a warm and welcoming hub of the home.
On the first floor are two double bedrooms and the contemporary family bathroom. The master bedroom also has an en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes. There is a large store room opposite the third bedroom, which could be used as a linen cupboard or to keep all your baby things, if you wanted to transform bedroom three into a nursery!
Outside you’ll find a garage and parking space, for added convenience.
With good local amenities, excellent shopping, schools and good commuter links to Bath, Bristol and beyond, it's no wonder this is proving a very desirable place to live.With good local amenities, excellent shopping, schools, and good commuter links to Bath, Bristol and beyond, it's no wonder this is proving a very desirable place to live. Situated in a highly sought-after location just two miles north of the bustling city centre, Ensleigh has been sensitively designed to complement and blend in with Bath's distinctive architecture and to reflect the charm and character of the surrounding open countryside. At Ensleigh, we are not only able to offer you a stunning location; we are also dedicated to building homes that stand the test of time. With every Bloor home comes the peace of mind that your needs and enquiries will always be answered, from your first visit to the day you move into your new home.
- Lounge - 3.30 x 4.80
(10'10'' x 15'9'')
- Kitchen - 4.37 x 3.51
(14'4'' x 11'6'')
- Utility area - 1.09 x 2.82
(3'7'' x 9'3'')
- Cloaks -
- Garage -
- Bedroom one - 3.43 x 3.13
(11'3'' x 10'3'' incl robes)
- En suite -
- Bedroom two - 3.05 x 2.95
(10'0'' x 9'8'')
- Bedroom three - 2.32 x 2.91
(7'7'' x 9'6'')
- Family bathroom -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_65_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.