4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Eastbury at Prestbury Chase, Prestbury Road, Prestbury, Cheltenham, GL52
- 4 Bedroom Detached Home In Cheltenham
- Open Plan Kitchen / Dining Area
- Utility Room
- Bay Window To Lounge
- Integral Garage
- 2 x En Suites
- Balcony To Second Bedroom
- Fitted Wardrobes To Master
- Parking Spaces
- Home Exchange Available
The Eastbury is an exclusive 4 bedroom detached family home oozing sophistication and located in the desirable Cheltenham area.
The ground floor offers a spacious lounge featuring a classic bay window, providing a warm welcoming area for you and the family to unwind in. Further along the entrance hallway is the large open plan kitchen and dining area. With plenty of worktop space, the whole family can help with cooking dinner or spend a weekend baking with the little ones. There's no shortage of space with the dining area large enough for a table of six, and with a set of contemporary French doors, this is the perfect setting for hosting dinner parties. There is also a tucked away utility room to help you keep your home tidy and organised, as well as a handy downstairs toilet.
For those who's prized possession consists of two or four wheels, the ground floor also offers an integral garage and two parking spaces so your vehicle is never far from home. For those less engine-minded, this space could also provide plenty of room for storage with potential to transform into whatever you wish.
Upstairs, the family bathroom is complete with a Roca bathroom suite and finished with stylish chrome fittings. Three out of the four bedrooms are double, with the fourth bedroom offering a perfect relaxing nursery for a new arrival or it could even become a personal home office. The master bedroom is complete with luxury fitted wardrobes and its very own en suite shower room. Lastly, wow your family and friends with the guest bedroom also boasting an en suite and an exclusive balcony.
How we can help!
If you are a first time buyer considering your first step onto the property ladder, or if you are looking to make your next move in the market, we can help!
Help to Buy: Aimed at those who want to buy a new-build property but can’t afford the level of deposit currently required. Help to Buy* is the perfect way of owning your own home at one of our superb developments. With a 20% top-up equity loan provided by the Government and Bloor Homes, home movers could take out a mortgage for just 80% of the full property value.
Home Exchange: Having a full appreciation of the difficulties of buying a new home, our Home Exchange scheme makes it easier than ever for you to make the move to Bloor Homes, working together to help you move in on time, with no stress. We will be your cash buyer with no chains or agents fees. So there's absolutely nothing to stop you moving in and enjoying your new Bloor home as soon as possible.
Why Buy New
- A new Bloor home can generate 60% less CO2 than an older property while consuming 40% less energy
- decreasing running costs by, on average, £556 per annum
- No contending with the last owner's DIY
- Reserve at the early stages of build for a choice of superior specification options and upgrades to personalise your new home.
- 10 year warranty included with every home.
- Kitchen Area - 3.03 x 3.41
(9'11" x 11'2")
- Dining Area - 3.41 x 3.41
(11'2" x 11'2")
- Utility Room - 1.77 x 1.70
(5'10" x 5'7")
- Lounge - 4.04 x 3.23
(14'5" x 10'7")
- Bedroom One - 3.30 x 3.41 - Excluding Robes
(10'10" x 11'2")
- Bedroom Two - 3.04 x 4.28
(10'0" x 14'0")
- Bedroom Three - 3.11 x 3.04
(10'2" x 10'0")
- Bedroom Four - 2.79 x 2.21
(9'2" x 7'3")
- Family Bathroom -
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63266660.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_247_HTB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloor Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.