5 bedroom detached house for salePlot 1 The Deben at Cavendish Grove, High Road, Trimley St Martin, Felixstowe, Suffolk, IP11
- Detached home
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 3 further double bedrooms
- Single bedroom/games room/media room
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast family room
- Utility room
- Dining room
- Living room
- Guest cloakroom
The entrance hall, with good storage and a guest cloakroom, leads to a kitchen/breakfast room with utility room and a separate living room, both featuring double or bi-folding doors to the rear garden. A separate dining room and study provide space for all aspects of family living.
The first floor landing leads to a master bedroom with en suite shower room, three double bedrooms, a single bedroom suitable as a games room or a media room, and a family bathroom including shower.
- Kitchen - 6.46m x 3.83m, 21'2" x 12'7"
- Living Room - 5.24m x 4.22m, 17'2" x 13'10"
- Dining Room - 4.80m x 3.33m, 15'9" x 10'11"
- Study - 2.97m x 2.58m, 9'9" x 8'6"
- Utility Room - 2.32m x 1.87m, 7'4" x 6'2"
- Master Bedroom - 4.44m x 3.71m, 14'7" x 12'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.81m x 3.33m, 15'9" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.54m x 2.96m, 14'11" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.90m x 2.56m, 12'10" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 5 - 2.73m x 2.30m, 8'11" x 7'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63267065.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 208-20813-001_5_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.