5 bedroom detached house for salePlot 3 The Henley at Cavendish Grove, High Road, Trimley St Martin, Felixstowe, Suffolk, IP11
- Fully integrated kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room & dressing area
- Second bedroom with en suite
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Single bedroom/ideal guest bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Kitchen/dining room with double doors to the rear garden
- Utility room
- Separate formal dining room
The kitchen/dining room with it's utility area has French doors that open out to the garden, while the living room with it's bi-folding doors, and the separate dining room, provide extra room for all the family. There is also a separate study/snug, a downstairs cloakroom and hallway storage.
The upper floor comprises two bedrooms with en suite shower room, sink and wc, two other double bedrooms, a family bathroom, and an additional bedroom suitable as a guest room.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 3.38m x 3.50m, 20'11" x 11'6"
- Living Room - 6.38m x 4.07m, 20'11" x 13'4"
- Dining Room - 3.40m x 3.25m, 11'2" x 10'8"
- Study - 4.12m x 2.89m, 13'6" x 9'6"
- Utility Room - 2.37m x 1.92m, 7'9" x 6'4"
- Master Bedroom - 4.41m x 4.25m, 14'5" x 13'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.09m x 3.21m, 13'5" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.13m x 2.89m, 13'6" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.08m x 2.97m, 10'1" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 5 - 3.21m x 2.93m, 10'6" x 9'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63267068.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 208-20813-003_5_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.