2 bedroom apartment for saleScorpus Mews - Plot 25 Coach House at Arena Place, Circular Road East, Colchester, CO2
- Impressive and functional 2 bedroom coach house
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining room with vaulted ceiling and large windows to the first floor
- Two double bedrooms
- En suite to master bedroom
- 1 family bathroom
- Allocated parking space
- Estimated build completion date Nov/ Dec 16
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year LABC warranty
Plot 25 is a stylish 2 bedroom coach house located in Scorpus Mews.
A popular property type, the coach house offers an open plan kitchen/living/dining room, ideal for entertaining, plus two double bedrooms, one of which benefits from an en suite shower room. A family bathroom completes the accommodation found in this apartment.
With space for family and friends to live and grow, this stylish property will provide the ideal home for modern family life.
First floor plan
- Kitchen - 2.70m x 2.51m, 8'10" x 8'3"
- Living/Dining Area - 5.17m x 4.45m, 16'11" x 14'7"
- Master Bedroom - 4.05m x 3.15m, 13'3" x 10'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.08m x 2.55m, 13'4" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63267074.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 112-12807-1eabd3a1ffcc47e69557a713b3c07b0b_2_49_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.