3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Alton - Plot 40 at The Wickets, Wentworth Road, Rawmarsh, Rotherham, S62 7SL
- 3 bedroom 2.5 storey townhouse
- Fitted kitchen and dining area overlooking the front of the home
- Spacious lounge with French doors out to the rear garden
- Master bedroom complete with separate dressing area and en-suite shower room
- Two further well-proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish family bathroom including half wall tiling
- Private rear garden including turf and fencing
- Two allocated parking spaces
A fitted kitchen and dining area overlook the front garden, whilst the spacious lounge completes the ground floor with feature French doors which fill the room with light and lead out to the rear garden.
On the first floor you will find bedrooms two and three and a stylish family bathroom which is perfect for everyone to share.
The private master bedroom occupies the entire second floor and boasts a separate dressing area and a spacious en-suite shower room.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.26m x 3.20m, 17'3" x 10'6"
- Lounge - 4.23m x 3.49m, 13'11" x 11'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.23m x 3.49m, 13'11" x 11'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.28m x 2.17m, 10'9" x 7'2"
- Master Bedroom - 6.00m x 3.20m, 19'8" x 10'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63267098.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 201-10644-040_3_19_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.