4 bedroom end of terrace house for salePlot 917 - The Gladstone at Somerdale, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31
- 1335 sq.ft.
- Kitchen/dining area with French doors to the garden
- Integral garage and parking space
- Fully integrated kitchen with appliances
- Flooring included
- Turf to garden
- Handy downstairs guest cloakroom
- First floor living room with Juliet balcony
- Balcony to first floor bedroom
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
A flexible, four bedroom home set upon 3 storeys including an integral garage - ideal for the modern family. The entrance hall opens up into the open plan kitchen/dining room which has French doors leading out into the rear garden, and there is also a useful downstairs cloakroom with W.C. on this level.
On the first floor, you will find a spacious lounge with a Juliet balcony overlooking the rear garden, making this room feel open and airy, ideal to relax and unwind. Furthermore, this floor offers a bedroom with balcony to the front of the property, which could alternatively be used as a study or guest bedroom as the main family bathroom is also on this floor.
The second floor comprises of the master bedroom with en suite shower room, a second double bedroom and also a single bedroom, making the Gladstone the perfect family home.
- Kitchen/dining area - 5.32m x 3.43m, 17'6" x 11'3"
- Cloakroom - ,
- Integral garage - ,
- Living room - 5.32m x 3.49m, 17'6" x 11'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.10m x 3.07m, 10'2" x 10'1"
- Bathroom -
- Master Bedroom - 4.29m x 2.92m, 14'1'' x 9'7"
- En suite -
- Bedroom 2 - 3.46m x 3.09m
, 11'4" x 10'2"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.46m x 2.14m , 11'4" x 7'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63267125.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111-20930-917_4_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.