3 bedroom apartment for salePlot 8 at Balham Walk, Boundaries Road, London, SW12
- Two storey Apartment
- Parking Available
- Spacious Kitchen/ Living/ Dining Area
- Living Room follows out on to Terrace
- 3 bedrooms of which 2 bedrooms have joint access to a balcony
- In the centre of Balham
Stylish, desirable Apartments in the heart of South West London – for the very best of London living.
Energy efficiency is a high priority at Balham Walk, especially with the development being located in such an idyllic setting. As concern about global warming increases, not to mention the cost of all our energy bills reducing our carbon footprint and raising the efficiency of our energy use is vital.
At Taylor Wimpey we not only design energy efficient homes, we also work hard to reduce the impact of the construction process itself. Our support for sustainable living starts even before we lay the foundations.
We select the most efficient fixtures like low-energy light fittings and dual flush toilets. High-efficiency heating systems, double glazing and superior insulation all help cut the cost to you and to the environment. Recent research shows that if you are serious about living a greener lifestyle and want to reduce your energy bills, you really should consider buying a new-build home.
We build homes that meet the Code for Sustainable Homes. We are a ‘full participant’ in the CRC (Carbon Reduction Commitment) Energy Efficiency Scheme. And we have an ethical sourcing policy which demands that all our materials are assessed against the Green Building Guide. All of which means we are confident we can pass your green credentials test whenever you decide to visit.
- Kitchen/ Living/ Dining Area (max.) - 10.38m x 4.00m , 34'1" x 13'1"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 5.25m x 2.23m, 17'3" x 7'4"
- Bedroom 1 (max.) - 5.46m x 2.75m, 17'11" x 9'0"
- Bedroom 2 (max.) - 5.25m x 2.23m, 17'0" x 8'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63267128.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 285-13688-008_3_40_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.