4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Bromley - Plot 288 at Pine Trees, Daws Hill Lane, High Wycombe, HP11
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Kitchen/breakfast area
- Contemporary bathroom
- Lounge with double doors to the garden
- Practical cloakroom
- Dual aspect dining room
- 10-year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2-year Taylor Wimpey warranty
With three floors and four bedrooms The Bromley is the perfect home for families looking for extra space.
The ground floor is home to the living/dining area, with double doors to the garden it is ideal for either relaxing or entertaining. Completing this floor is the front-facing kitchen, downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard.
Upstairs on the first floor are three bedrooms with space for wardrobes. The landing also leads to a central bathroom and airing cupboard.
On the top floor the master bedroom has space for dressing and en suite shower room.
- Kitchen - 3.44m x 3.25m, 11'3" x 10'8"
- Living Room - 4.88m x 4.21m, 16'0" x 13'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.37m x 3.01m, 11'1" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.88m x 2.83m, 9'5" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.37m x 1.79m, 11'1" x 5'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 6.33m x 3.85m, 20'9" x 12'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63267140.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20660-288_4_36_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.