4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Bisham at Middlewood Moor, Ladysmith Terrace, Ushaw Moor, Durham, DH7
- 4 spacious bedrooms including master with en suite
- Spacious lounge/dining room
- Modern kitchen
- Downstairs cloaks
- Modern family bathroom
With a generous layout, the Bisham makes the most of the space available within its practical design.
A modern lounge/dining room makes for a great space with French doors the the rear garden, perfect for entertaining.
The fitted kitchen incorporates a fantastic amount of worktop space with enough room for a handy breakfast table too.
The master bedroom has the use of a modern en suite shower room, there is also a second generous double bedroom, a further 2 single beds and sleek family bathroom.
- 4.580m x 3.140m, 15'1" x 10'4"
- 3.430m x 2.500m, 11'3" x 8'3"
- 2.660m x 2.630m, 8'9" x 8'8"
- Master Bedroom
- 3.530m x 3.180m, 11'7" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.090m x 2.570m, 13'5" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.260m x 2.270m, 10'9" x 7'5"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.770m x 2.650m, 9'1" x 8'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63267146.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-20357-8e9403f1b99548738f1d435bc3b25271_4_23_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.