3 bedroom house for saleCawston Chase Phase 5, Whitefriars Drive, Cawston, Rugby, CV22
- Open plan kitchen and dining area looking out onto rear garden
- Cloakroom, family bathroom with bathtub, and master en-suite shower
- Separate spacious lounge looking out onto garden
- Expansive master bedroom on top floor
- Landscaped garden reached through French doors
- Stainless steel integrated double oven, hob and extractor fan
- Built-in wardrobes in bedrooms
- Single garage
The entrance hall is long and slender including the cloakroom and stairs. To the right you enter the 17' kitchen and dining area with French doors leading directly out onto the garden. The lounge is of good size and offers a second set of French doors. The master bedroom is on the second floor with a dressing area and en-suite shower room fitted with Roca sanitary ware and Porcelanosa tiles as is the main bathroom. The home is located in the Cawston Chase development, a friendly and popular site nearby to the market town of Rugby. It comprises of everything from 2 to 5-bedroom homes and offers a location with good access to the motorway and Rugby railway station.
Please note that the images used are typical shots to give you an indication of the house type and interiors and are not to be relied upon as Plot Specific images.
Parking - Single Garage
- Bedroom 2 - 2621(max) x 5177(max)mm (8'6" x 17'0")
- Bedroom 3 - 2679 x 4404mm (8'8" x 14'4")
- Bathroom - 2275 x 2168mm (7'5" x 7'1")
- Lounge - 4671(max) x 3600(max)mm (15'3" x 11'8")
- Kitchen/Dining - 5400(max) x 3430(max)mm (17'7" x 11'3")
- Cloakroom - 996 x 1938mm (3'3" x 6'4")
- Bedroom 1 - 5220(max sloping ceiling) x 5668mm (17'1" x 18'6")
- Ensuite - 3266(max sloping ceiling) x 1677mm (10'7" x 5'5")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_s1-00515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Davis Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.