4 bedroom detached house for saleMill Fields, Coventry Road, Broughton Astley, LE9
- Open plan kitchen and dining area
- Separate lounge opening out onto garden
- Additional front-facing family room
- Cloakroom, family bathroom with bathtub, and master en suite shower
- Landscaped garden reached through French doors
- Stainless steel integrated double oven, hob and extractor fan
- Built-in wardrobes in some bedrooms
- Double garage
This large, traditional looking home offers ample off-street parking in the form of a double garage. A brick driveway leads up to the front of the house, alongside a sizeable front lawn. Inside the house, the lounge leads directly out on to the rear garden via a set of French doors. There is a dining room with a bay window overlooking the back garden as well as a separate family area facing out over the front garden. A kitchen, cloakroom and utility space complete the downstairs. Upstairs, the master bedroom faces the front of the house and comes with an en-suite shower room. All four bedrooms feature built in wardrobes and are serviced by a family bathroom complete with bathtub.
Please note that the images used are typical shots to give you an indication of the house type and interiors and are not to be relied upon as Plot Specific images.
Parking – Double Garage
Lounge - 6115(+bay) x 3550mm (20'0" x 11'7")
With provision for fireplace, bay window facing front garden and French doors opening up to the rear garden.
Kitchen/Dining Area - 6354 x 3161 (max+bay) mm (20'10" x 10'4")
Open plan kitchen with stainless steel sink and basin, a Symphony kitchen and co-ordinating work surfaces and window to the rear of the property.
Dining area with bay windows overlooking rear garden.
Family Room - 3407mm x 3002mm (11'2" x 9'10")
Separate family room with choice of window position.
Utility - 2314 x 1616mm (7'7" x 5'3")
With stainless steel one and a half bowl drainer sink unit with mixer tap and doors leading out to kitchen and side of property.
Cloakroom - 2314 x 1080mm (7'7" x 3'6")
With Roca sanitary ware including pedestal wash hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 1 - 4349 x 3407mm (14'3" x 11'2")
With choice of location of window and one built-in wardrobe.
Ensuite - 1970 x 1690mm (6'5" x 5'6")
With Roca sanitary ware including pedestal wash hand basin, W.C and tiled shower enclosure.
Bedroom 2 - 2934mm x 2910mm (9'9" x 9'7")
With a double built-in wardrobe and window overlooking front of the property.
Bedroom 3 - 3382 x 2970mm (11'1" x 9'8")
With window overlooking rear of the property.
Bedroom 4 - 3037 x 2927mm (9'11" x 9'7")
With a double built-in wardrobe and windows overlooking the rear of the property.
Bathroom - 2869(max) x 1963(max)mm (9'4" x 6'5")
With Roca sanitary ware including pedestal wash hand basin, W.C. and bath.
Parking - Double Garage
- Bedroom 1 - 4050 x 3397mm (13'3" x 11'1")
- Ensuite (Bed 1) - 2009 x 1760mm (6'7" x 5'9")
- Bedroom 2 - 3392 x 2990mm (11'1" x 9'9")
- Bedroom 3 - 3037 x 2937mm (9'11" x 9'7")
- Bedroom 4 - 2964(min) x 2995mm (9'8" x 9'9")
- Bathroom - 2869(max) x 2027(max)mm (9'4" x 6'7")
- Lounge - 6115(+bay) x 3540mm (20'0" x 11'7")
- Dining room - 2797 x 2997(+bay)mm (9'2" x 9'10")
- Family room - 3397 x 2950mm (11'1" x 9'8")
- Kitchen - 3397 x 3220mm (11'1" x 10'6")
- Utility - 2304 x 1644mm (7'6" x 5'4")
- Cloakroom - 2304 x 1085mm (7'6" x 3'6")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_s31-00193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William Davis Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.