4 bedroom detached house for saleWelwyn at Abbeyfields, Middlewich Road, Sandbach, CW11
- Heritage collection
- Great size plot
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family area
- Separate lounge
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 2 further double bedrooms
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Downstairs Cloaks
- Generous garage
- Semi-rural location
Please contact us for more information
Plot 76 £367,495
This detached 4 bedroom property is an exemplar of the celebrated Heritage Collection. With a generous family, dining and kitchen area that brings everyone together, plus a spacious lounge perfect for when you want a little time to yourself, The Welwyn is designed to accommodate the ebb and flow of family life.
The exteriors of this detached property exude classic English charm from every detail. Once you step through the traditional frontages, however, you will find yourself in a modern home of unrivalled proportions. Open plan spaces, stylish décor and the most contemporary of appliances have all been carefully chosen to help give you the lifestyle you have dreamt of.
With an en-suite on the master bedroom, an integral garage to the front of the property, and endless other features designed with practicality in mind, The Welwyn cannot fail to impress.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Welwyn. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.