3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Gosford - Plot 12 at Laurel View, North Road, Glossop, SK13
- Modern 3 bedroom semi-detached home
- Fully fitted kitchen with dining area and French doors leading to the rear garden
- Spacious lounge overlooking the front of the property
- Handy storage cupboard to ground floor
- Master bedroom complete with en-suite shower room
- Two further well-proportioned bedrooms
- Stylish family bathroom including half wall tiling
- Private rear garden including turf and fencing
- Two allocated parking spaces
The 3 bedroom Gosford will appeal to both first-time buyers and families looking for a little extra space.
A large kitchen/dining room opens through French doors to the private rear garden, making it perfect for entertaining and al fresco dining.
A good sized lounge, a guest cloakroom and a store cupboard complete the ground floor layout.
On the first floor the generous master bedroom features an en-suite shower room. Two further good sized bedrooms and the stylish family bathroom complete the accommodation.
- Kitchen/dining Area - 4.72m x 2.87m, 15'6" x 9'5"
- Lounge - 3.69m x 4.62m, 12'1" x 14'0"
- Master Bedroom - 2.96m x 2.83m, 9'9" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.63m x 3.30m, 8'8" x 10'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.02m x 3.70m, 6'7" x 11'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63295244.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 201-20167-012_3_48_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.