3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Chalmers 2 - Plot 52 at Annsfield Farm, Strathaven Road, Hamilton, ML3
- Master bedroom with wardrobes and en-suite shower
- 2 further bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Integral single garage
- Living room/dining area
- Kitchen includes integrated appliances
- Private garden
The impressive three bedroom semi detached/ detached Chalmers 2 is a practical and stylish family home with well-proportioned bedrooms. The lounge/dining room boasts French doors leading to the rear garden and the kitchen also has access to the garden to maximise the outdoors. Upstairs there is a family bathroom and the master bedroom is complete with an en-suite. An integral garage adds to the overall practicality of this family home.
The chalmers is semi detached and detached.
- Kitchen - 2.68m x 3.56m , 8'10'' x 11'8''
- Lounge/Dining Room - 3.87m x 5.47m, 12'9'' x 18'0''
- Garage - 2.62m x 4.89m , 8'7" x 16'1"
- Cloaks - 1.73m x 2.13m , 5'8" x 7'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.55m x 3.65m, 11'8'' x 12'0''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.04m x 3.65m , 9'11" x 11'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.76m x 3.05m , 12'4" x 10'0"
- Bathroom - 2.83m x 2.03m , 9'4" x 6'8"
- Ensuite - 2.44m x 1.84m , 8'0" x 6'1"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63295286.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 203-20417-052_3_47_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.