2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Chettle - Plot 532 at The Woodlands at Crookham Park , Sandy Lane, Church Crookham, Fleet, GU52 8LH
- Open plan Kitchen/ Living Room/ Dining area
- Master bedroom
- Second Double Bedroom
- Convenient cloakroom on first floor
- Car Port
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
The Chettle is a delightful 2 bedroom home offering all you need to live life in comfort and style.
The open plan kitchen/living room/dining area is perfect for entertaining guests, relaxing after a long day or just enjoying your time at home. Practical additions include a cloakroom and storage cupboard.
The second floor plays host to two double bedrooms along with the family bathroom.
- Room name 1 - 0.00m x 0.00m, 0'0" x 0'0"
- Room name 2 - 0.00m x 0.00m, 0'0" x 0'0"
- Room name 3 - 0.00m x 0.00m, 0'0" x 0'0"
- Room name 4 - 0.00m x 0.00m, 0'0" x 0'0"
- Kitchen / Living / Dining Area - 6.00m x 7.05m, 19'8" x 23'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 5.02m x 2.82m, 16'6" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.70m x 3.62m, 12'2" x 11'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63295301.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-11793-532_2_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.