2 bedroom apartment for salePlot 77 - The Clarendon - East Coast at Coast, 6-10 Priory Road, Bournemouth, BH2 5DL
- Open plan kitchen/living room/dining area with double doors to a private balcony - perfect for entertaining
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Second double bedroom
- Plenty of valuable storage space
- 808 sq ft
- Allocated parking space
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year 'NHBC' Buildmark insurance policy and warranty
With two double bedrooms and its own private balcony, this superb apartment is the ideal modern home.
Relax or entertain in the open plan kitchen/living room/dining area, with its French doors to the private balcony.
The master bedroom has its own en suite shower room, leaving the master bathroom to serve bedroom 2.
- Kitchen/Living Room/Dining Area (max.) - 7.66m x 4.73m, 25'2" x 15'6"
- Master Bedroom (max.) - 4.26m x 3.55m, 14'0" x 11'8"
- Bedroom 2 (max.) - 4.26m x 2.54m, 14'0" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63295460.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142-20606-077_2_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.