4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Lydford Plot 5 at Tootle Green, Dilworth Lane, Longridge, PR3
- Part exchange your way to this beautiful home this weekend!
- This weekend only we will pay your stamp duty, contribute to your legal fees PLUS give you £3,000* towards your flooring choices!
- Spacious lounge overlooking the front of the home
- Symphony fitted kitchen with dining area featuring French doors leading to the rear garden
- Separate utility room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Three further bedrooms
- Family bathroom fitted with white Roca sanitaryware
- Choice of splash-back wall tiling from selected Porcelanosa range
- Private turfed rear garden
The 4 bedroom Lydford is well suited to those stepping up the property ladder who want the kitchen to be the hub of their home life.
Located off the entrance hallway is a kitchen/dining room that is the focal point of the property and which provides access to the private rear garden through French doors. Also on the ground floor are a lounge, a guest cloakroom and a handy utility room.
The en suite master bedroom features plenty of space and is located to the rear of the house, off the upstairs landing. A second double bedroom, two further well proportioned children’s bedrooms and a main bathroom complete the accommodation.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.364m x 3.380m, 17'7" x 11'1"
- Lounge - 3.272m x 4.498m, 10'9" x 14'9"
- Utility - 1.545m x 1.234m, 5'1" x 4'1"
- WC - 1.639m x 1.234m, 5'5" x 4'1"
- Master Bedroom - 3.172m x 3.793m, 10'5" x 12'5"
- En suite to Master - 1.193m x 1.237m, 3'11" x 4'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.172m x 3.357m, 10'5" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.104m x 3.301m, 6'11" x 10'10"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.104m x 2.230m, 6'11'' x 7'4''
- Family Bathroom - 1.891m x 2.025m, 6'2'' x 6'8''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63295478.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 122-20213-005_4_52_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.