3 bedroom apartment for sale3 bedroom apartment at Cumber Place, off High Street, Theale, Berkshire, RG7 5AN
- Conveniently located just off the High Street
- Exclusively for the over 55s
- Estate Management service
- Energy-efficient and easy to maintain
- Landscaped setting
- High quality specification including bespoke kitchens
- Fitted wardrobes to the master and second bedroom
- Double doors from drawing room leading onto private balcony
- Lift access
- En-suite to master bedroom
3 bedroom first floor apartment.
Located on Theale High Street, Cumber Place is an exclusive collection of 27 new one, two and three-bedroom apartments and five new two and three-bedroom houses, designed exclusively for the over 55s.
Each of the new homes has been designed according to Beechcroft's principle of creating retirement properties which provide plenty of living space but fewer bedrooms than one would expect in a mainstream property of a similar size.
At Cumber Place, most of the new apartments provide outside space in the form of a terrace or balcony and all the houses provide sun rooms, balconies, terraces and gardens which are ideal places to relax all year round.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63297146.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 18_Cumber_Place. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beechcroft Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.