2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Iris at The Hazels, Kingsmead Road Stowmarket, IP14
- Stylish 'Lemongrass' or 'Symphony' fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units
- Integrated Bosch oven, hob and extractor canopy
- Integrated Bosch fridge/freezer
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Non-slip vinyl flooring to bathroom, WC and kitchen
- Digital TV points
- Allocated parking space(s)
- Turfed rear garden
- NHBC warranty
Call now for more information
A two bedroom end terrace home available for £109,500* for a 60% share through Shared Ownership
*Based on a full market value of £182,500
Rent PCM: £167.29
Other monthly charges: £37.48
The Iris is a beautiful two bedroom home with a family bathroom on the first floor. The ground floor offers a kitchen and open-plan living/dining room.
About the development
New homes at The Hazels are available with Shared Ownership, a part buy - part rent scheme, which makes buying your home more affordable.
Less than one mile from Stowmarket with its fantastic offering of shops, restaurants, bars and leisure activities what more could life at The Hazels need?
Closer to home and all within easy reach The Hazels is a great choice for those with children as there's a good selection of nursery, primary and high schools for families of all ages.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Iris_2_60pc. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orbit. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.