3 bedroom apartment for saleNorthway House, High Road, London, N20
- Exceptional new apartments & penthouses developed by Redrow London
- Located between London and the Hertfordshire countryside
- A short walk to Totteridge & Whetstone Underground Station
- All residents have access to the landscaped communal courtyard area
- 31 electric car charging points to be installed within the car park
- All apartments will receive fibre broadband and telephone services
- 2 year Redrow London warranty
- 10-year NHBC Building Warranty
- 999 year leasehold
RE-INVENTED, RE-VITALISED, RE-GENERATED, RE-BORN
Call to book an appointment on 020 8012 6151
A modern 3 bedroom, ninth floor apartment set over 1151 sq ft. The apartment will feature an open living, dining and kitchen area that lead onto the private winter garden. Further benefits include an en suite to the master bedroom, separate family bathroom and built in storage.
The Tower apartments has an overall aesthetic, which enhances the character of the original building where every detailed is considered and the use of continuous glazing throughout provides residents with stunning views.
Northway House has luxury apartments, which comprise of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses. The development is nestled between London and the Hertfordshire countryside, which provides residents of Totteridge & Whetstone with the best of both worlds.
London is a hub for world-class education and Whetstone is right on its doorstep. It is a close tube right to UCL, which is a Russell Group university. There are top rated schools nearby making it convenient for families and couples alike.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot-1006-. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.