3 bedroom apartment for saleNorthway House, High Road, London, N20
- Exceptional new apartments & penthouses developed by Redrow London
- Located between London and the Hertfordshire countryside
- A short walk to Totteridge & Whetstone Underground Station.
- All residents have access to the landscaped communal courtyard area.
- 31 electric car charging points to be installed within the car park.
- All apartments will receive fibre broadband and telephone services.
- 2 year Redrow London warranty
- 10-year NHBC Building Warranty
- 999 year leasehold
RE-INVENTED, RE-VITALISED, RE-GENERATED, RE-BORN
Call to book an appointment on 020 8012 6151
A luxury3 bedroom apartment first floor apartment boasting 1,100 sq ft. The apartment benefits from a spacious private balcony, open plan living, dining & kitchen area, three large bedrooms and plentiful built in storage throughout.
The Courtyard apartments are an iconic landmark in the heart of Whetstone with a strong focus on sustainable living. These apartments have a beautiful courtyard providing a wonderful view for all residents.
Northway House have released a new selection of Courtyard Apartments, which provide 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. The design process is considered to ensure Northway House is the perfect place to call home.
When it comes to the weekend, the pavements are transformed in Whetstone Farmers' Market, which provide fresh produce and for more shopping options both the West End and Brent Cross shopping centre are just 30 minutes away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PlotC305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.